Friday, July 12, 2013

Chaper I - Prologe - I/07

I/07

The dungeon under Caste Oak was not a friendly place to be. Urak sat in a dark and wet cellar with no windows. The whole dungeon was collied into rock. The door was a small hole enclosed with steel grating. No guard stood before the cell as there is no way out there. The only sound that could be heared was the water drops.

A hooded shape appeared from the shadows. - Urak! Come over here! - The young man found the the voice familiar.
- Nomak?
- Lord Dahan sent us a message. But sadly I'm late.
- Why I am imprisoned ?
- Because you are a good handler of knives. Let that be enough for now.
- It's nonsense but as you wish master.
- We will try to set you free in time. Master B'aal do not forget his people.
- Nomak... Thank you. I hope to bear arms in hand with you.

- So do I Urak... so do I... 

No comments:

Post a Comment