Monday, July 15, 2013

Chapter I - Prologe - I/08

I/08

"Nomak was my master. He came to Dahan's Castle not long after he took me as his apprentice. He is a real man of honor. I learnt him a lot. He tought me to fight while Dahan thought me wisdom. I owe Nomak and Dahan my life. They were my parents after. Mostly Nomak. I loved the way he thought me how to handle weapons and arms. Knife and dagger was my favourite... and now I'm sitting in this rotting dungeon."


Nomak and Dahan became friends during the 200 year wars. They were brothers in arms on the side of the fallen Ros Empire. After the wars the empire fallen into many smaller and bigger kingdoms such as the kingdom of Ros'Khan. Dahan made an oath for the new Ros'Khan Kingdom's ruler King Laistak the Kind. Nomak made a living as a mercenary in the Otremer (Otremer was the name of the eastern lands outside of the fallen Ros Empire known by it's exotic nature, people, animals, lands and it's tribes whom waging war mostly all the time.), where a warrior always finds a way to make some coins. After a while Nomak came back to Ros'Khan with a strange man called B'aal. They partied up with Dahan and made a Guild at the capital... 

No comments:

Post a Comment